就不告诉你
Linda Bergkvist的全套作品,
Name: Linda Bergkvist
Style: Smoothness, shimmers, darkness

img]http://pop.pcpop.com/upimg/2003811103843032.jpg[/img]

Linda本人

关于Linda Bergkvist的介绍~瑞典数码插图专家……

About Linda Bergkvist
I was born in Sweden - in Ume? same city I still live in. My main interests have always been art and language. When I was a kid, I did little but draw pictures and tell other kids long, intricate stories about creatures I had come up with. Sometimes, I pretended these beasts were real and I suppose I spoke of the ’monsters’ with such enthusiasm and emotion that a lot of the kids actually believed me. We used to go hunting for a witch in the woods.

When I grew older, I wasn’t very sure of myself when it came to my artwork so instead of choosing an art career for myself, I chose language (this after having studied at an art related education between the age of sixteen and nineteen). For some years, I studied English and Swedish and had every intention of becoming a teacher, while on the side, I still doodled and painted. Quite suddenly, I was offered a job by a local computer company and I took it - abandoning my education (perhaps, foolishly) to start working with graphics instead. That’s what I’ve been doing ever since. I miss language studies, however, and maybe I’ll go back to that some day. But right now, I’m loving what I do. It’s a challenging job and I meet wonderful people all the time.

I work partly as a comic book colourist, partly at the university where I teach Photoshop classes, and partly as a freelancer. All of these things, I enjoy immensely. I have a few personal projects on the side - still painting pictures for a book I very much would like to publish one day.
[ 此贴被聚缘v傻龙在2007-10-20 02:51重新编辑 ]
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个